Contact DetailsThe Kirkgate
19-31 Church Street
Fax number: +44 (0)1372 825 893
Web address: http://www.kantarhealth.com
Email address: email@example.com
Kantar Health is a global, evidence-based decision support partner to the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech, device and diagnostic companies. Our 700+ staff act as catalysts, working closely with customers to drive distinctive decision-making that help them prioritize product development and portfolios, differentiate their brands and ensure product profitability after launch. We are unique in that we bring together clinical, medical and methodological expertise, commercial/marketing know-how and proprietary data. It is this rare combination, together with our unparalleled stakeholder reach, that enables us to mobilize incisive, imaginative and timely ROI-driven solutions, empowering clients to deliver better healthcare options to their customers.
With staff in over 40 countries, we excel at solving technically or logistically challenging projects around the world and across the product lifecycle, combining on-the-ground know-how and global and national proprietary data to quickly identify value drivers. As part of WPP, we can also incorporate highly innovative thinking from outside the industry into our solutions.
Date established: 1965
Number of local staff: 150
- Marketing Insights - expertise in areas such as launch strategy, market access, and oncology will help you make the right business development and licensing decisions, optimize your launch and guide key marketing decisions throughout the lifecycle
- Stakeholder Effectiveness & Brand Marketing - Sales and marketing landscaping, Segmentation and positioning, Messaging and campaign effectiveness, Media mix optimization, Reputation management, including 360-degree validity feedback and social listening
- Strategic Planning - pipeline prioritization and portfolio planning to due diligence and determining success probabilities, such as licensing deals and partnerships
- Pricing & Reimbursement - from early stage identification of value drivers to final product launch pricing
- Forecasting & Epidemiology - combine global epidemiology and outcomes data with locally appropriate market research methodologies and world class proprietary forecasting tools
- Health Economics & Patient Outcomes - estimate prevalence, understand patient characteristics, establish and quantify unmet needs or model the predictors of health outcomes
- Risk Management, Safety & Surveillance - qualified to develop and manage risk minimization plans throughout the lifecycle. We will help you achieve the necessary safety, efficacy and quality standards to validate your product with payers, influencers and other key stakeholders at all stages.