Superbugs & Superdrugs - A Focus on Antibacterials
SMi present Europe's leading antibacterial event; Superbugs & Superdrugs. This well established event, now in its 14th year, will consist of a variety of different case study focused presentations featuring real life success stories and lessons learnt from project failures enabling attendees to learn from and discuss with key industry professional on challenges facing this rapidly-evolving field.
This event will act as the perfect forum for networking and problem solving with senior industry executives, presenting on their experiences of antibiotic resistance and development of new antibacterial agents. With multidrug resistance ever-increasing on a worldwide scale, advances in antibacterial development have never been more important and this event will be the perfect opportunity to be kept updated with advances in the field.
Key areas to be discussed in this year's conference:
- Developments of specific-spectrum, anti-staphyloccal agents using in-vitro, in-vivo and human clinical data
- Evaluating methods to identify beta-lactam synergists and modification to counter bacterial resistance
- Discussing anti(myco) bacterial drug discovery and development in TB research
- Exploring new perspectives on the treatment of CDI
- Updates in anti-fungal and vaccine therapies
- Assess monoclonal antibody prophylaxis as a alternative approach
- Combating antibacterial resistance in developing markets